Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nice people make a huge difference!

Today, Jimmy and I had to deal with the I.R.S which usually is a PAINFUL process - especially when it is due to nonsense! ( I could have a whole other blog related to "nonsense", but completely not worth my time!)... today however, I was surprised beyond words when the man with whom we spoke to was the most pleasant, the most helpful, and the most understanding IRS agent I have encountered EVER!!!  What a difference it makes to deal with people who are all of these three things.  When we were done conversing with him, I knew my day was going to be a great one!  So, thanks Mister I.R.S. guy... you transformed what could have been a crappy situation turned crappy day into so much more!  After this I trekked my butt to the gym for a three mile run with my new running shoes, and had a smile on my face the whole time.  Nice people make a huge difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment