Monday, January 9, 2012

Feeling the love!

 A few days ago I found out that I passed my LPN boards (phew!).... it has been a long, hard journey to this point but wow does it feel great! 
When I started back at school, I really had no idea what to expect - I knew that it would mean sacrifices for my family, I knew that it would mean a LOT of hard work, and I knew that in the end it would open up many new opportunities for my life.  What I did not realize is that I would feel so much love and support from friends and family throughout this journey - it has been amazing!!!
A few days before Christmas, I received a letter from the Nursing Department inviting me to join the Nursing Honors Society (can't remember what it is called - phi theta something - or maybe delta kappa something...haha).  It felt great to be recognized for all of my heard work but what feels way better is the support from all of my family and friends that I have received recently, and along the way.
 Since passing my boards, I have received so many texts, facebook messages, phone calls etc. from so many people congratulating me.  Little pats on the back like this only encourage me to continue knowing that I have such a strong support network.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart - I am truly blessed to have the most amazing friends and family a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment