Saturday, October 13, 2012

Seriously... Where does the time go?

I can not believe how long it has been since I last posted a blog ---slacker!!! ..... anyway, here are some of the things that are coming out of my fast growing little lovelies mouths these days.  Never a dull moment:)


Ashton: I think my Dad is going to take me hunting soon....
Me: Oh really?  What for?
Ashton: probably just some lizards and stuff.


Rhyse (anytime she is wearing sunglasses): Look at me... I'm a movie star!


Rhyse (whenever Ashton copies her): Stop coffing me!


Me to kids: I think I am going to buy a piano for the front room
Ashton: Yay, then we can all sing songs together before dinner every night


Ashton (reading a story to Rhyse): I used to love this story when I was a kid..... (keep in mind, he can't read either)


Ashton: Mom, all the big girls at my school just love me - one even said I'm as cute as a button


Rhyse (in the car when we are stopped behind another car): Go toopid!


Me to Ashton: I love you all the way to the moon and back and then some
Ashton: I love you more... I love you all the way to Canada






1 comment: